PrestAds

Thursday 16 May 2013

Girl Graduates With Service Dog

 young woman and her service dog melted hearts across the web when they showed up to her college graduation in matching caps and gowns.
The cute graduate, who received her diploma in a wheelchair accompanied by her pooch, became the talk of the University of Illinois.
"This is my service dog, Hero, after we graduated with our Master's degrees at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign," she wrote in a caption.
Yes, after WE graduated. That's not just sweet, she swears he earned it!



















"Hero knows over forty commands to assist me," she added.
"He loves to retrieve objects for my like envelopes, pens, my crutches, etc.
"I couldn't have gone to college without him."

He also turns off the lights, opens doors, and he pulls me in my wheelchair up ramps!"

 awwwwwwwwww!!!! very sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

No comments: